Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long does is take from agreeing a quote to completing removals delivery?
Typically it takes about two weeks from quoting to appearing at your new home.
2. Do you help with local permits or any other paperwork we might need when moving to Spain?
We look after all the necessary removals paperwork and manifests that are relevant to your consignment.
3. Are all your drivers properly licenced and qualified to drive in foreign countries?
Yes. We only work with fully capable and EEU-licenced drivers.
4. How secure are your premises in Spain?
All our premise are fully secured and monitored by reputable factory security staff.
5. Do we have to wrap our own valuable items?
No, we employ specially trained staff who know how to properly package and prepare delicate items like glass or china for secure, long-term transit.
6. How do you plan a household removals journey?
We sit down and work out with you what needs to be delivered and when so you can phase your move as comfortably as possible.
7. Is everything insured?
Yes. We work closely with a top removals insurance provider so everything is fully covered at every stage of your belongings’ journey.
8. What sort of packings are used?
We use a variety of double thickness bio-degradable cartons and wrapping layers.
9. Do you cope with smaller loads and deliveries?
Yes. We can even cope with small deliveries that can be carried by motorcycle.
10. Do you deliver plants, pets and other delicate items?
To find out a price for your move click for a quote or give Britons a call on 01332208008. We are here to help you move safely into your new home.